[torqueusers] epilogue script runs twice

Garrick Staples garrick at usc.edu
Tue Jun 15 11:30:37 MDT 2010

If the initial epilogue gets hung on something and pbs_mom decides to timeout,
what is wrong with running epilogue a second time? That seems like a good thing
to me. I've always written my epilogue with this in mind.

If epilogue is missing variables on subsequent runs, that's a problem that
should be fixed.

Maybe add a variable for the number of epilogue attempts? If you want, you
could trivially exit on any value greater than 1.

University of Southern California

Life is Good!