[torqueusers] Problem in running torque

Reza Mirani rezamirani at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 12 06:13:27 MDT 2010

Dear friends,

I have a small cluster with 5 nodes, I installed torque on the server and  clients well. I use a processing software and it can submit jobs by torque.
I have some users in my server and also computing nodes, my main problem is I can submit jobs by 'echo "sleep 20" | qsub ' in all of my users but when I try to submit jobs by processing software I can't.
Please pay attention that I can run jobs by processing software in root user and in one of the another users but I can't do it in other users. The users configuration in all the server and computing nodes are same.

What should I do now? Is there anybody to help me?

Thanks.

Reza Mirani
HPC Microsystems Co.Ltd
United Arab emirates