[torqueusers] Floating license query

alap pandya arrow1533 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 08:41:22 MDT 2010

Hi

How to setup floating licenses in maui.cfg using Flexlm  ?

As mentioned in *moab* document

*RMCFG[FLEXlm1]   TYPE=NATIVE RESOURCETYPE=LICENSERMCFG[FLEXlm1]
CLUSTERQUERYURL=exec:///home/brockp/bin/licenses/license.mon.FluentPar.pl.active

But *I could not find *CLUSTERQUERYURL *tag  in *maui source code*. I think
*moab only support this feature* because *maui is not integrated with Flexlm
*.

Please correct me  if i am wrong.

Currently i am going to try with
NODECFG[GLOBAL]   GRES=*fluent*:2

Is this correct way to configure 2 floating license for fluent using maui ?

Please reply if you are using floating license using Flexlm with maui.

With Regards,
Alap Pandya