[torqueusers] kerberos tickets

Andreas Davour davour at pdc.kth.se
Mon Jun 7 13:26:16 MDT 2010

On Saturday 05 June 2010 00:09:19 Garrick Staples wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 02, 2010 at 04:42:16PM +0200, Andreas Davour alleged:
> > Hi
> >
> > I wonder if someone here have set up torque to forward kerberos tickets
> > to the submit host (after doing qmgr -c "set server submit_hosts =
> > submithost"), and finally to the worker nodes?
> >
> > Is it done automatically via rsh -F or suchlike (and will that happen on
> > submithost as well?) or do I have to tell torque about it?
> >
> > Feel free to point me to relevant sections of the documentation.
> svn://svn.clusterresources.com/torque/branches/gssapi

Thanks. I'll see if I can get some testing done, or if I'll go down another

Systems Engineer
PDC Center for High Performance Computing
CSC School of Computer Science and Communication
KTH Royal Institute of Technology
SE-100 44 Stockholm, Sweden
Phone: 087906658
"A satellite, an earring, and a dust bunny are what made America great!"