[torqueusers] kerberos tickets

Andreas Davour davour at pdc.kth.se
Wed Jun 2 08:42:16 MDT 2010

Hi

I wonder if someone here have set up torque to forward kerberos tickets to the
submit host (after doing qmgr -c "set server submit_hosts = submithost"), and
finally to the worker nodes?

Is it done automatically via rsh -F or suchlike (and will that happen on
submithost as well?) or do I have to tell torque about it?

Feel free to point me to relevant sections of the documentation.

/andreas
--
Systems Engineer
PDC Center for High Performance Computing