[torqueusers] kerberos tickets

Andreas Davour davour at pdc.kth.se
Wed Jun 2 08:42:16 MDT 2010

I wonder if someone here have set up torque to forward kerberos tickets to the
submit host (after doing qmgr -c "set server submit_hosts = submithost"), and
finally to the worker nodes?

Is it done automatically via rsh -F or suchlike (and will that happen on
submithost as well?) or do I have to tell torque about it?

Feel free to point me to relevant sections of the documentation.

Systems Engineer
PDC Center for High Performance Computing
CSC School of Computer Science and Communication
KTH Royal Institute of Technology
SE-100 44 Stockholm, Sweden
Phone: 087906658
"A satellite, an earring, and a dust bunny are what made America great!"