[torqueusers] Torque 2.5.2-snapshot - Cygwin Version

Felix Wolfheimer f.wolfheimer at online.de
Wed Jul 28 12:07:36 MDT 2010

Dear Yauheni,

thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, the application is quite large
and, even more important, I don't have the source code available.
Therefore I will not be able to recompile it for Cygwin. As it looks now
I have to give up to use Torque on our Windows clusters. That's a pity
as it works really nice on the Linux cluster already.

Anyway, thank you very much for your help.

Best regards

Felix Wolfheimer