[torqueusers] TORQUE 2.5.1 available

torqueusers at calcua.ua.ac.be torqueusers at calcua.ua.ac.be
Tue Jul 27 09:09:06 MDT 2010

On Wed, 21 Jul 2010, Ken Nielson wrote:

> We still were missing some files for Cygwin in the 2.5.0 release. We
> have fixed the problems. had the original authors verify the tar ball
> and it is now available at
> http://www.clusterresources.com/downloads/torque/torque-2.5.1.tar.gz

When making and installing the rpms, there is an error in
/etc/init.d/pbs_server - the 'fi' at the end of the outcommented block
should also be outcommented:

   # let see how we were called
   case "$1" in
 	start)
 		echo -n "Starting TORQUE Server: "
                 # ulimit -c unlimited  # Uncomment this to preserve core files
   #		if [ -r $PBS_HOME/server_priv/serverdb ]
   #		then
   # Commented out by dbeer. This if check (and -t create possibility) will blow
   # away the serverdb file if $TORQUE_HOME isn't the default
 		daemon $PBS_DAEMON
   #		else
   #			daemon $PBS_DAEMON -t create
   #		fi

Is this actually an official/stable release?  If not, what is the latest
stable release?

-- Regards,

Franky