[torqueusers] 2.5-beta another one

Garrick Staples garrick at usc.edu
Fri Jul 23 09:54:13 MDT 2010

On Jul 23, 2010, at 8:06 AM, Glen Beane wrote:

> I'm going to be on a sailboat the rest of the weekend, so no
> guarantees it will be fixed before next week.

Are you freaking kidding me? You jerk. You can't just say that on a public list on a Friday morning.

Now no matter whatever I'm do this weekend (which will be a damn fine weekend thank you very much), I'm going to be thinking of you relaxing on a sailboat sipping fruity drinks surrounded by bikinis. Like a Miami gangster.

You've ruined my weekend before it even started!