[torqueusers] 2.3.12 Release

David Beer dbeer at adaptivecomputing.com
Wed Jul 21 11:08:39 MDT 2010

Hi all,

TORQUE 2.3.11 has now been officially released. It can be downloaded at http://www.clusterresources.com/downloads/torque/torque-2.3.11.tar.gz

Here is a copy of 2.3.11's CHANGELOG:

2.3.11
  b - no longer ignoring fread return values in linux cpuset code (gcc 4.3.3)
  b - fixed segfault for when TORQUE thinks there's a nanny but there isn't
  b - Bugzilla bug 57. Check return value of malloc for tracejob for Linux
      (Chris Samuel - Univ. of Melbourne)
  b - fix so "gres" config gets displayed by pbsnodes
  b - Bugzilla bug 55. Check return value of malloc for pbs_mom for Linux
      (Chris Samuel - Univ. of Melbourne)
  b - no longer consider -t and -T the same in qsub
  c - very rare read of a potentially NULL pointer
  b - properly escape characters (&"'<>) in XML output)
  b - ignore port when checking host in svr_get_privilege()

We are ramping down on the 2.3.* series. We will still fix critical bugs, but we will continue to not add any new features nor enhancements, and we encourage all to move up to either 2.4.9 or 2.5.0

--
David Beer | Senior Software Engineer
Adaptive Computing