[torqueusers] Torque 2.5.0 beta on Cygwin

Igor Ilyenko valexa at newman.bas-net.by
Tue Jul 13 06:22:56 MDT 2010

Hi Garrick!

In previous posts Felix wrote that he cannot get the normal stdout and
stderr files. He has problems with pbs_mom.

But you nevertheless committed his README's changes to trunk. Can be
these changes related to his problems?

Garrick,it amazed me.
Where is your wisdom?

--

Igor  Ilyenko

Software Architect

United Institute of Information Problems NAS of Belarus
http://uiip.bas-net.by