[torqueusers] Flexlm and job submissions

Joshua Bernstein jbernstein at penguincomputing.com
Fri Jul 9 12:23:54 MDT 2010

Hi Steve,

TORQUE does not have this capability, however Maui *might*, but Moab
certainly does. Moab is not free however. (shameless) Moab also comes as
Scyld TaskMaster, a rebranded version from Penguin Computing. (/shameless).

The best you could do with Maui is probably something like this:

The Moab information is here:

-Joshua Bernstein
Penguin Computing