[torqueusers] pbs_server gssapi

"Mgr. Šimon Tóth" SimonT at mail.muni.cz
Fri Jul 9 08:06:13 MDT 2010

>> Hello.
>> Many thanks for your answer.
>> I haven't tried it with 2.4.8. I don't know how to make it. I used usual
>>  way for getting torque gssapi branch:
>> mkdir /opt/torque_svn
>> cd /opt/torque_svn
>> git svn init svn://svn.clusterresources.com/torque/branches/gssapi
>> git svn fetch
>> The result is torque-2.5.0 with gssapi support. How to get torque-2.4.8
>>  with gssapi support? I'would be very pleased if you explained me.
>
> git svn!? You seem to be using more version control systems on one line than I
> use in a week. Does that work? Amazing.

Who will voluntary use svn without git? :)

I'm porting gssapi to 2.4-fixes right now. I have a patch from my
colleague that I need to test and polish. I will have it in week or two.
I'm not sure if it is a full port though (I think we have a bit
different approach towards expired tickets).

--
Mgr. Šimon Tóth