[torqueusers] how is the torque renewal scripts supposed to work?

Andreas Davour davour at pdc.kth.se
Fri Jul 9 05:37:43 MDT 2010

After the problems I posted yesterday I think it's clear that I have a very
vague idea of hwo things are supposed to work.

So, how, when and where are the client and server renewal scripts distributed
with the gssapi branch really supposed to be run?

/andreas
--
Systems Engineer
PDC Center for High Performance Computing