[torqueusers] a question about $usecp

Andreas Davour davour at pdc.kth.se
Thu Jul 8 08:41:04 MDT 2010

I have been having troubles with getting my jobs to start (mentioned in
another letter), and have started to look at the $usecp directive.

Reading the Torque Admin Guide I still don't understand how it's supposed to
work.

Is it only for copying the final e# and o# files? My problem seem to end up
earlier (I guess they never start), since I see no such files anywhere, not
even in the undeliverable folder.

I have my $HOME in afs, both on the worker node and on the submit node.

/andreas
--
Systems Engineer
PDC Center for High Performance Computing