[torqueusers] a question about $usecp

Andreas Davour davour at pdc.kth.se
Thu Jul 8 08:41:04 MDT 2010

I have been having troubles with getting my jobs to start (mentioned in
another letter), and have started to look at the $usecp directive.

Reading the Torque Admin Guide I still don't understand how it's supposed to

Is it only for copying the final e# and o# files? My problem seem to end up
earlier (I guess they never start), since I see no such files anywhere, not
even in the undeliverable folder.

I have my $HOME in afs, both on the worker node and on the submit node.

Systems Engineer
PDC Center for High Performance Computing
CSC School of Computer Science and Communication
KTH Royal Institute of Technology
SE-100 44 Stockholm, Sweden
Phone: 087906658
"A satellite, an earring, and a dust bunny are what made America great!"