[torqueusers] High Availability TORQUE re-compile does this affect pbs_mom?

Garrick Staples garrick at usc.edu
Tue Jul 6 12:05:36 MDT 2010

On Tue, Jul 06, 2010 at 12:03:24PM -0600, David Beer alleged:

Is there any case for using the file locking method? Is there any reason to
keep it? Should we default to the pthreaded case?

Can we change the name to --(enable|disable)-ha-threads or something like that?

University of Southern California

Life is Good!