[torqueusers] High Availability TORQUE re-compile does this affect pbs_mom?

David Beer dbeer at adaptivecomputing.com
Tue Jul 6 12:03:24 MDT 2010

----- Original Message -----
> On Tue, Jul 06, 2010 at 09:15:08AM -0600, David Beer alleged:

This is true, although the built-in high availability doesn't work for the most common case that high availability is meant to cure - a crash on the node where the server is running. The difference between the two is documented: http://www.clusterresources.com/torquedocs21/4.2high-availability.shtml

--
David Beer | Senior Software Engineer
Adaptive Computing