[torqueusers] High Availability TORQUE re-compile does this affect pbs_mom?

Garrick Staples garrick at usc.edu
Tue Jul 6 11:55:43 MDT 2010

On Tue, Jul 06, 2010 at 09:15:08AM -0600, David Beer alleged:

I was just looking at the code and it doesn't look like
--enable-high-availability doesn't do quite what it says it does.

HA code is always in trunk and is always compiled in. The
--enable-high-availability option is actually just changing how pbs_server does
the sync locking. Instead of using file locks, it will use pthread mutuxes.

University of Southern California

Life is Good!