[torqueusers] err and out files and qpeek script

Nicolas Moulin nicolas.moulin at emse.fr
Sat Jan 23 14:47:15 MST 2010

I don't understand the behavior of the option -k.
For me, it doesn't change anything.

You talk about the qpeek script to track the job during
the execution. It seems to be very interesting. But it doesn't
work for me.

I have looked at the qpeek script in the contrib directory. And  I've
seen that the $spool directory is :
$spool="/var/spool/torque/spool
But for me there's nothing in these directory.

However, I found trace of the jobs in the directory
/var/spool/torque/server_priv/jobs

for example:
1353.clustersms.JB
1353.clustersms.SC
1355.clustersms.JB
1355.clustersms.SC

So have you an idea to help me about the qpeek script?

Regards
N. Moulin