[torqueusers] [torquedev] torque 2.4.6 crash

David Beer dbeer at adaptivecomputing.com
Fri Feb 26 11:31:25 MST 2010

Hi,

We seem to be unable to reproduce this bug (Ken and I have both tried)
and we get normal output. Can you send in some more information about
the crash? Is this job running on a single node or multiple nodes? Are
there any special qmgr settings we should be aware of? Also, please
include what OS you are running, as the initialization is done in OS
dependent code.

David

PS Sorry to anyone who got this message twice, I messed up the address line when I was replying