[torqueusers] Not able to build torque with pam support.

Prakash Velayutham prakash.velayutham at cchmc.org
Thu Feb 25 10:54:20 MST 2010

Once you have PAM support built in, just edit the necessary PAM config
files under /etc/pam.d folder (generally that is where they are in
linux) to include the pam_pbssimpleauth.so library in the account
section and that should be it.

We use it here for SSH service to prevent users from directly logging
into compute nodes and running jobs.

Prakash