[torqueusers] feature request

Roy Dragseth roy.dragseth at cc.uit.no
Thu Feb 25 02:48:51 MST 2010

I while ago I made a pbsdshwrapper that pretends to be ssh but use pbsdsh
instead.  See attached.  It is not very polished, but it seems to work with
HP-MPI, OpenMPI and TCP-Linda used in Gaussian.

With openmpi you must change a few environment vars to make it useful

export OMPI_MCA_plm_rsh_agent="pbsdshwrapper"
export OMPI_MCA_orte_default_hostfile=$PBS_NODEFILE
export OMPI_MCA_orte_leave_session_attached=1

r.

--
  The Computer Center, University of Tromsø, N-9037 TROMSØ Norway.
              phone:+47 77 64 41 07, fax:+47 77 64 41 00
         Direct call: +47 77 64 62 56. email: roy.dragseth at uit.no