[torqueusers] Fwd: job dieing immediately, 0 byte output file being produced

Sabuj Pattanayek sabujp at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 16:50:46 MST 2010

Hi,

Nice, so my next question is whether it's safe to upgrade from 2.4.3
to 2.4.5 with jobs running, i.e. the binaries will get replaced after
I do make install. This is usually how I restart pbs_server and maui
after config changes while keeping jobs running:

#!/bin/sh
qterm -t quick pbsserver
schedctl -k
sleep 5