[torqueusers] prevent log deletion / jobs with no time limit

Vincent LIARD vincent.liard at scilab.org
Tue Feb 23 02:00:40 MST 2010

> > $ tracejob 408
> > /var/lib/torque/server_priv/accounting/20100223: No such file or directory
> > /var/lib/torque/server_logs/20100223: No matching job records located
> > /var/lib/torque/mom_logs/20100223: No such file or directory
> > /var/lib/torque/sched_logs/20100223: No such file or directory
>

> /var/lib/torque/server_logs/20100223: No matching job records located
>
> try:
>   tracejob -n 3 408
>
> {{{
> tracejob
>     -n : number of days in the past to look for job(s) [default 1]
> }}}

So, the whole story is that my logs were properly archived but filtered
out when read with tracejob.
I should have noticed if I read tracejob doc more seriously.
I'm sorry to be such a nuisance.
Anyway, this helped me much, I was seeing no end to this one.
Thank you!

--
Vincent LIARD
Ingénieur de développement