[torqueusers] again: trouble on hp/ux 11i v2 itanium

JONNAERT Therese Marie tmjonnaert at cofidis.fr
Tue Feb 23 01:51:58 MST 2010

[cid:530244408 at 23022010-1DCC]

Hi,

I have post this problem few month ago, but we don't receive any solutions to resolve it.

To day we use torque (for a long time) version 2.18 on hpux 11i v2 itanium

we want to upgrade our torque system to a newer version, and we have some troubles

like the system is an itanium we have to compil withe the +DD64 option, but after that we are unable to initialize the pbs-server , we get a  core with memory fault

Does anyone have an idea or have the same problem

Now, It's very urgent

thank for your help

therese-marie

Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres le "message") est etabli a l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires et est confidentiel. Si vous recevez ce message par erreur, merci d'en avertir l'expediteur et de detruire le message.
Toute diffusion ou publication, totale ou partielle, est interdite, sauf autorisation expresse de l'emetteur.
L'integrite de ce message n'est pas assuree sur Internet, et son contenu ne peut engager la responsabilite de COFIDIS s'il a ete altere ou falsifie.
COFIDIS vous remercie de votre attention.
This message and any attachments (the "message") is intended solely for the adressees and is confidential. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender and delete the message.
Any dissemination or disclosure, either whole or partial, is prohibited except formal approval of the sender.
Integrity of this message is not guaranteed through the Internet, and its content cannot bind COFIDIS if altered or falsified.