[torqueusers] (no subject)

Groer, Christopher S. groercs at ornl.gov
Fri Feb 12 10:46:30 MST 2010

Sorry in advance for the mass email.  We are conducting a survey to determine which job scheduler and resource manager features are most desirable from a user and administrator perspective.  We are trying to collect as much community input as possible, so if you have a few minutes please complete the attached survey and return to groercs at ornl.gov.  Thanks

Chris Groer
Computational Mathematics Group
Computer Science and Mathematics Division
Computing and Computational Sciences Directorate
Oak Ridge National Lab
865-574-9972