[torqueusers] Job Input Files

Troy Baer tbaer at utk.edu
Thu Feb 11 12:01:43 MST 2010

On Thu, 2010-02-11 at 10:26 -0700, David Beer wrote:
> We are considering adding support for job input files in TORQUE. I'm
> wondering what work-arounds (if-any) are you all using to get input
> files to your jobs?

I'm not really sure what you mean by "job input files".  Do you mean
specifying a file to act as stdin for the job (tinkering with which may
break some of the ways the job scripts get invoked, BTW), or something
else?

	--Troy
--
Troy Baer, HPC System Administrator
National Institute for Computational Sciences, University of Tennessee