[torqueusers] Job Input Files

Troy Baer tbaer at utk.edu
Thu Feb 11 12:01:43 MST 2010

On Thu, 2010-02-11 at 10:26 -0700, David Beer wrote:
> We are considering adding support for job input files in TORQUE. I'm
> wondering what work-arounds (if-any) are you all using to get input
> files to your jobs?

I'm not really sure what you mean by "job input files".  Do you mean
specifying a file to act as stdin for the job (tinkering with which may
break some of the ways the job scripts get invoked, BTW), or something

Troy Baer, HPC System Administrator
National Institute for Computational Sciences, University of Tennessee
Phone:  865-241-4233