[torqueusers] torque moms keep adding client to okclients list every minute repeatedly

Rahul Nabar rpnabar at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 12:27:38 MST 2010

On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 1:19 PM, Ken Nielson
<knielson at adaptivecomputing.com> wrote:
> Rahul,
>
> This message is also only logged at log level 4. I need to go and look
> at this but if it is happening every couple of minutes that seems
> excessive. But again I am not sure.

You are right. My log level is 4. But if I reduce the log level then I
am just sweeping the problem under the carpet. Right? I won't see the
logs but then the mom is still communicating every minute and adding
to okclients. That's excessive I suspect.

--
Rahul