[torqueusers] torque 2.3.9 and $rcpcmd

Ramon Bastiaans ramon.bastiaans at sara.nl
Thu Feb 4 01:06:59 MST 2010

I think Torque only logs the exit status of the rcpcmd and not the
actual output.

One thing we saw here that was causing failed scp's is the value of the
option "MaxStartups" in your sshd_config. The value for that is 10 by
default. If more than 10 jobs try to scp to/from your batch server, they
will start to fail.

- Ramon.

--
R. Bastiaans, B.ICT :: Systems Programmer, HPC&V

SARA - Computing&  Networking Services
Science Park 121     PO Box 94613
1098 XG Amsterdam NL 1090 GP Amsterdam NL
P.+31 (0)20 592 3000 F.+31 (0)20 668 3167