[torqueusers] epilogue script runs twice

Jeremy Enos jenos at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Wed Feb 3 02:59:48 MST 2010

Thanks Axel- that's somewhat what I've done already- I just have the
second epilogue exit if another is already running for that job.  My
complaint wasn't that I couldn't create a workaround however- it was
that I shouldn't have to.  Unless of course this behavior is by design
and not an oversight, and if that's the case- I'd be curious to know why.

     Jeremy