[torqueusers] relative path problem

Mahmood Naderan nt_mahmood at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 30 10:01:31 MST 2010

>have you read the documentation? >job scripts are always executed in the _home_
>>directory of the the submit user. there are very >good reasons to do so. >the
>submit directory is passed to the submit >script in the environment variable
>PBS_O_WORKDIR.
Not all documents since I am new. Thanks for your help. It is now solved.

// Naderan *Mahmood;
On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 3:31 PM, Mahmood Naderan <nt_mahmood at yahoo.com>
wrote: > Hi, > I have installed torque and maui andthey work with simple
commands (like > echo "sleep 30" | qsub) however, when I submit a script (qsub
-q qname -l > ncpus=1 torscript.sh) that has relative paths I get an error. > >
mahmood at localhost:tools$ ls > torscript.sh       flex    .... > mahmood at
localhost:tools$ cat torscript.sh > #!/bin/bash > ./flex my_input > > I get this
error: > mahmood at localhost:tools$ cat torscript.sh.e26 >
/var/spool/pbs/mom_priv/jobs/26.qname.SC: line 2: ./flex: No such file or >
directory > > So what should I do? thanks,  have you read the documentation?
job scripts are always executed in the _home_ directory of the the submit user.
there are very good reasons to do so.  the submit directory is passed to the
submit script in the environment variable PBS_O_WORKDIR.  axel.     > // Naderan
Kohlmeyer    akohlmey at gmail.com http://sites.google.com/site/akohlmey/
Institute for Computational Molecular Science Temple University, Philadelphia
PA, USA.