[torqueusers] PBS_NODEFILE incomplete

Govind govind.rhul at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 22 10:16:58 MST 2010

Hi Scott,

I had same problem as yours. We were also using same toruqe/maui version
from glite repo. If you increase log level(<3) for maui,  then can see that
maui first gives requested nodes but later it run jobs only on single node.
So to me it looks like problem of maui.
I solve my problem by upgrading torque/maui to latest release.
torque-2.5.3-1cri.x86_64
maui-3.3-1.x86_64

You can give a try, if it helps.

Thanks