[torqueusers] directory with spaces in the name

Ramon Bastiaans ramon.bastiaans at sara.nl
Thu Dec 16 01:48:44 MST 2010

Be that as it may, we have now tested this on both a cp and scp setup
and it doesn't work in either situation.

Or are we missing something here and do other people have this working
(with possible an other Torque version)?

imho Torque should (want to) support this, path's with spaces in them
have been around for a while now. Otherwise what's next, asking our
users not to use capital letters, digits or regexp characters in their
paths? I would like to believe *nix has surpassed that era.

- Ramon.

--
R. Bastiaans, B.ICT :: Systems Programmer, HPC&V

SARA - Computing&  Networking Services
Science Park 121     PO Box 94613
1098 XG Amsterdam NL 1090 GP Amsterdam NL
P.+31 (0)20 592 3000 F.+31 (0)20 668 3167