[torqueusers] Torque HA w/Maui + BLCR [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

LEES, Cooper crl at ansto.gov.au
Tue Dec 14 16:59:01 MST 2010

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your quick responses.

David:
- /data1 is a NFS volumed shared across all my nodes
- I have also created /var/spool/torque/checkpoint and mounted a NFS volume there so it's accessible from all nodes and headnodes ...
- It seems that the HA is working fine - conf is syncing etc.

I was just confused if Torque version >2.4 still needed same /var/spool/torque/server_priv file systems or they can write to local /var's on each machine ...

Ken:
I am testing with and will be using Torque 2.5.3 in production (updating from 2.1.8 in non HA mode - This was what Oscar originally installed 2+ years ago ... I have been lazy there - Bad admin).

Ta,
---
Cooper Ry Lees
HPC / UNIX Administrator
Information Management Services (IMS)
Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation (ANSTO)
[p] +61 2 9717 3853
[m] +61 403 739 446
[e] crl at ansto.gov.au