[torqueusers] Problem with ppn and routing : Possible way to get the routing you want continued.

Coyle, James J [ITACD] jjc at iastate.edu
Thu Dec 2 08:31:40 MST 2010

I should have added that you also need the change that
was previously mentioned:

qmgr -c 'set queue batch resources_max.nodes = 1'
qmgr -c 'set queue fast resources_max.nodes = 2'
and you could add
qsub -c 'set queue fast resources_max.ncpus = 4'

to effect the change for the queue fast as well.

batch should come ahead of fast in the routing queue.

 - Jim C.