[torqueusers] Setting maximum number of processors per user

abc def cannonjunk at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Dec 1 01:46:22 MST 2010

I understand that to set a maximum number of processors per job submitted by a user, I can do the following:
qmgr -c "set queue batch resources_max.nodect=16"

I can also limit the number of submitted jobs like this:
qmgr -c "set queue batch max_user_run=10"

I don't really care how many jobs are submitted, as long as a user doesn't use more than 32 processors.

However I can't see how to set a maximum number of processors per user (instead of per job). Is this not possible?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Best regards,

cj