[torqueusers] TORQUE 2.4.10 released

Nico Kadel-Garcia nkadel at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 05:40:32 MDT 2010

On Sat, Aug 28, 2010 at 1:56 AM, Garrick Staples <garrick at usc.edu> wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 11:11:22PM -0400, Nico Kadel-Garcia alleged:
>> It also doesn't seem to work for enabling the drmaa toolkit: the
>> "--enable-drmaa" option doesn't get fed to the "./configure" command,
>
> Note that args passed to ./configure are written verbatim into the generated spec file.

Sorry for the accidental "replied too fast" message without content here.

I'm looking.at the thread: what a fascinating interaction. I agree
with the "do not override RPM _libdir settings" comments, but I'll
drag this over to torque-technical. What a.... typical thread between
different packaging approaches, though.