[torqueusers] TORQUE 2.4.10 released

Ken Nielson knielson at adaptivecomputing.com
Fri Aug 27 14:47:06 MDT 2010

> On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 6:57 PM, Ken Nielson
> <knielson at adaptivecomputing.com>  wrote:
>
>> We are pleased to announce the release of TORQUE 2.4.10.
>>
>> It is available now for download at
>> http://www.clusterresources.com/downloads/torque/torque-2.4.10.tar.gz
>>
> Nice. I'm looking at the .spec file for RPM buildinging, and noticing
> that it drops things in /usr/local/ (naughty, naughty!!!!), and
> doesn't effectively handle turning on the DRMAA features. Does anyone
> use those? Are they worth enabling in the RPM's?

We get a lot of help from the community supporting the RPMs. But we at
Adaptive Computing officially punt on the RPM. That is just another way
of saying we are not supporting it. But Garrick Staples and others have
put a lot of effort into making RPMs available.

You can update your copy or we can hopefully get some help.

Ken