[torqueusers] Upgrade from 2.1.*

Garrick Staples garrick at usc.edu
Tue Aug 17 18:54:36 MDT 2010

I'll see your top-post with my own top-post!

What would be the point of a database? Databases are great for reads, but noone
has stated any need for this data for anything. The only use I know of is when
the daemon starts.

The current raw struct to disk to the fastest possible code with the simpliest
possible code. The only downside is changing disk formats. Amiright?

On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 08:46:53PM -0400, Glen Beane alleged: