[torqueusers] Limiting max vmem+pmem

Chris Vaughan chris at adaptivecomputing.com
Thu Aug 12 06:59:00 MDT 2010

Guys,

Thanks for the reply, I believe vmem is what I need to set. I'm going to do some tests and investigation.

Cheers,

All,

Is there a way to limit the total combined size of pmem and vmem within TORQUE? The user is comfortable with some swapping but would like to limit the combined amount of vmem+pmem without setting two different individual limits for both.

Thanks,

--

Chris Vaughan | Technical Consultant - EMEA

3000 Cathedral Hill | Guildford GU2 7YB | United Kingdom