[torqueusers] Nodes that pbs reports are busy which are actually running a job

Rahul Nabar rpnabar at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 15:59:07 MDT 2010

On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 4:53 PM, Garrick Staples <garrick at usc.edu> wrote:

> Nope, it doesn't have a job. What you have are stale processes from an old job.

Thanks! I killed them, Does PBS cleanup processes after a job ends
automatically? Or is there a suitable flag? These are non-shared nodes
so no risk of stepping on another jobs processes. All 8 cores are
always assigned to same user.

If not is it a OK fix to put a pkill in the epilogue for all normal
usernames. Any caveats? Or better ideas?

--
Rahul