[torqueusers] Array Changes

David Beer dbeer at adaptivecomputing.com
Fri Apr 30 14:43:36 MDT 2010

Hi all,

I'm wondering if there is any more feedback about these changes - has anyone else had time to play with it a little? We really appreciate the help. We'd like to get as much testing as possible done before this is merged in.

I'm also curious - would it be a useful feature to be able to place a limit on the number of jobs in the array? I've heard one request for this feature, and it seems like it'd be generally useful, but I'm curious if others are interested in it.

Thanks,

David