[torqueusers] Bad UID for job execution MSG=ruserok

Jody Klymak jklymak at uvic.ca
Thu Apr 29 18:47:06 MDT 2010

Hi all,

I rebooted my OS X 10.5.6 cluster and suddenly started getting this
error:

qsub: Bad UID for job execution MSG=ruserok failed validating jklymak/
jklymak from saturna.cluster

In the server log I get

04/29/2010 17:39:47;0080;PBS_Server;Req;req_reject;Reject reply
code=15023(Bad UID for job execution MSG=ruserok failed validating
jklymak/jklymak from saturna.cluster), aux=0, type=QueueJob, from jklymak at saturna.cluster

qsub worked fine before for my MPI jobs, and I don't think I've
changed anything.

An internet search indicates that this is an rsh problem, but I'm
confused because I never had rsh working - ssh works fine w/o
passwords between all the nodes.

Any ideas what I've managed to screw up?

Thanks a lot,  Jody

--
Jody Klymak
http://web.uvic.ca/~jklymak/