[torqueusers] Java DRMAA library for Torque

Nate Woody nate.a.woody at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 06:39:52 MDT 2010

FWIW, I wrote a JNI Torque interface that I have used for submitting
jobs to Torque via a web service several years ago.  It's basically a
less-featureful version of Bas's pbs_python for java.  Fancy and DRMAA
it's not, but it's been running in production for years now and
appears pretty stable.  I suppose worst case it might make it easier
to layer a DRMAA-compliant layer on top of (you'd only have to sweat
the Java).    Drop me an email if you're interested, you're welcome to
it.  I have been claiming for years I would park it on Sourceforge in
case anyone else ever had a use for it, but haven't actually bothered.

Best,
Nate