[torqueusers] Java DRMAA library for Torque

Michael Dondrup Michael.Dondrup at uni.no
Thu Apr 29 02:40:42 MDT 2010

Hi,

thank you very much for your answer. I had had a short look at this solution before but
at first glance this seemed overly complex for the simple setting we had in mind.
But now, I think we should have a closer look at this again, given the installation
and configuration is not too difficult. Was it?

I also put a question with more detailed description of the problem and our analysis
here:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2715243/is-there-a-drmaa-java-library-that-works-with-torque-pbs

Kind regards,
Michael