[torqueusers] Java DRMAA library for Torque

Michael Dondrup Michael.Dondrup at uni.no
Wed Apr 28 07:55:43 MDT 2010

Hi,
we have just set up a new Linux cluster with Torque.
I would like to submit jobs to the cluster from Java
applications using DRMAA. I got the DRMAA C interface compiled but I am unable to find a Java binding.
We had thought that one could in principle use any DRMAA java binding out there to talk to the c librarary so I tried the
sun grid engine drmaa.jar but that didn't work.
So does anybody give me a hint on  how to get a Java binding for Torque? I only found this in the archives:
http://www.clusterresources.com/pipermail/torqueusers/2005-October/002261.html

Does anyone know about the status of this, or the required modifications to make this setup work? Or if you
know that this does not work at all, that would also save us lots of time searching for a solution.

Thank you in advance for your help

Michael Dondrup