[torqueusers] About configuration in mom_priv file

Basappa Kodada basappabk at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 22:28:16 MDT 2010

Hello sir

I am doing project on Grid computing environment. I have used torque tool to
make the cluster. My configuration is like this

Node00: is a cluster head node and its running pbs_mom, pbs_server,
pbs_scedule.
Node01: is a computing node and its running only pbs_mom.

Now pbs_mom is running on Node01 and I want to make it down between some
interval of time (ex: 9:00PM to 11:00PM) and after that it can handle send
the available resources and execute the job automatically after the time
interval. So how can I do that

Please teach me how to do that and give me any other suggestion.

Thank you

--
Basappa. Kodada
NITK, Surathkal