[torqueusers] Sourcing files does not work

Christopher Samuel samuel at unimelb.edu.au
Tue Apr 13 00:20:46 MDT 2010

On 13/04/10 01:54, Dimitrakakis Georgios wrote:

> Do you know why this happens??
> Is there a certain option which may have been different
> in the batch system that does this?

Not that I can think of, but what I would suggest is
that you add:

set -x

before the call to source the script to make bash print
out everything it is doing as it runs that and subsequent
commands, that way you should get some useful info to
debug with.

cheers!
Chris
          http://www.vlsci.unimelb.edu.au/