[torqueusers] Sourcing files does not work

Dimitrakakis Georgios giwrgis at chemistry.uoc.gr
Mon Apr 12 09:54:16 MDT 2010

Hi!

I am using qsub to submit jobs in two different clusters.

In the beggining of my script there is the following line:

source ~/.bashrc_modified

with which I am modifying certain parameters for the $PATH of the
executables.

In the one cluster everything goes fine and the paramaeters are changed.
At the other cluster things do not work at all. It runs the job but it
ignores completely the "source" line having as a result wrong outputs.

Do you know why this happens??
Is there a certain option which may have been different in the batch
system that does this?

Regards,

G.

believed to be clean.