[torqueusers] /usr/local/bin in the pbs environment

Sabuj Pattanayek sabujp at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 11:10:50 MDT 2010

Does pbs strip /usr/local/bin from the $PATH in the .pbs environment ?
I'm starting my scripts with #!/bin/tcsh and when I "echo $PATH" from
inside the script it gives me the entire path I expect except that it
doesn't have "/usr/local/bin", which resides somewhere in the middle
of the path, not at the end, nor at the beginning.

If I "echo $PATH" when logged into the node through ssh I get the
correct path which includes /usr/local/bin .