[torqueusers] pbs_server init script?

Peter Smith peter.smith3882100 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 06:21:48 MDT 2010

When installing the scripts as explained in the documentation the
script is symlinked as S20pbs_server/S20pbs_server in rc1.d to rc6.d.
The hostname is set in S02hostname.sh in rcS.d so i would say that the
hostname is configured when running pbs_server. I have also tried to
symlink the pbs_server script as S99pbs_server but that has not
removed the error either.

worker01 is the first client in the nodes file.